With this you Can Control Your Devices from Anywhere, Using the KASA Free Smart App
This Echo device smart plug works with Alexa and Google Assistant, Control Your Devices from Anywhere (HS100) and does not require a Hub
Save Money by Running the House on Your Schedule
Lets Face it after treading the above information we will all understand that the Echo Device Smart Plug will also work with any number of devices , lamps, and fixtures within the home.
The HS100 allows you to create schedules to automatically power on or off your home electronics and appliances at anytime. You can create a schedule for each device any day of the week, or customize it by a specific time in a day.
Keep energy bills low by effectively managing devices that use the most power. Scheduling allows you to prevent power-hungry devices from being left on longer than needed.
Have your home and office devices run on your schedule, even when you’re not there. Simply by using the echo device smart plug
Features of the TP-Link Echo Device – Smart Plug,
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- COVERAGE & CONTROL – Wi-Fi extender with a built-in smart plug covers your home with fast Wi-Fi (AC1200) and controls plug-in devices from anywhere from the same smart device
- VOICE CONTROL – Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- ENHANCE YOUR WI-FI – Works with standard routers or gateways to optimize speed and network coverage
- KASA SCENES & SCHEDULES – Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically switch on and off when away or set a Scene for controlling many devices with a single button
- NOTE: Requires a secured 24 GHz Wi-Fi network connection